Nitrogen occurs naturally in the Earth’s atmosphere at a rate of about 78%. It is obtained by fractional distillation of air liquefied, as a co-product of oxygen and other gases in smaller percentages.
Chemical formula: N2
Molecular weight: 28 g/mol
CAS Number: 7727-37-9
Are you interested in our nitrogen?
Send mail to [email protected] for more information or for a customized quote.
Color spinner tank: black, RAL 9005
UN number: 1066 (compressed); 1977 (liquid).
Valve: 5-UNI 11144/2005: W 21.7 x 1/14 ” Right – female
ADR Class: 2.2
- Neutral atmosphere welding (TIG)
- In metallurgy and steel industry to achieve non-oxidizing atmosphere;
- Gas “carrier” in gas chromatography;
- In lighting, in the filling of the incandescent bulbs and fluorescent lamps and to generate a blue light in neon lamps;
- In the food industry used pure and / or mixed for storage in a protective atmosphere and for bottling wines – E941;
- Cryogenic applications: cryopreservation of biological samples, scientific equipment cooling, etc.
- 1 l – mini line
- 14 liters (2.8 cubic meters)
- 27 liters (5.4 cubic meters)
- 40 l (8 cubic meters)
- 50 l (10 cubic meters)
- Cylinder packs 16 * 40 l
- Tank 120 l
- Tank 180 l
- Bulk (criogenic tank mobile)
Go to Download Area (only registered users) to download the documents.
See on page Transport and Delivery