Argon is naturally present in Earth’s atmosphere in less than 1%. It is obtained by fractional distillation of air liquefied, as a co-product of oxygen and nitrogen.
Chemical formula: Ar
Molecular weight: 39.948 g/mol
CAS Number: 7440-37-1
Critical point: P: 48,98 bar; T: -185,86°C
Are you interested in our argon?
Send mail to [email protected] for more information or for a customized quote.
Color spinner cylinder: dark green, RAL 6001
UN number: 1006
Valve: 8-UNI 11144/2005: W 24.51 x 1/14 ” Right – female.
- For welding metals such as tungsten and titanium
- In metallurgy and steel industry to achieve non-oxidizing atmosphere;
- Gas “carrier” in gas chromatography;
- In lighting, in the filling of the incandescent bulbs and fluorescent lamps and to generate a light in blue neon lamps;
- Inside the glass room air replacement to reduce the thermal transmittance
Gas – cylinders by:
- 14 l (3 cubic meters)
- 27 l (6 cubic meters)
- 40 liters (8.8 cubic meters)
- 50 liters (10.75 cubic meters)
- Cylinders in bundles.
- Bulk (cryogenic tank mobile)
Go to Download Area (only registered users) to download the documents.
See on page Transport and Delivery